There have been times when I have wondered why people keep inventing new words. There are already more words than I can manage to remember...or use. But today I found a REAL need for new words.
I was watching the Davis Cup Tie between India and Pakistan, the doubles match. The commentary was so.........insipid? silly? stupid? uninspiring? I can't find a good enough word to describe the torture it was to listen to them.....viewers should sue them ! If you lower the volume, you can't hear the rest of the atmosphere (cheering fans., the thump of the racquet hitting the ball..) and if you raise the volume, you feeel like pulling your hair out, shooting those guys and doing the salsa, all at the same time.
Anyone who belives that privatisation is not good...WATCH THIS TELECAST ! (Our local Commies, please !)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment