skip to main | skip to sidebar

Attila Says

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just something I ran into - Nash

I am a conscientious man, when I throw rocks at seabirds I leave no tern unstoned.
-- Ogden Nash, "Everybody's Mind to Me a Kingdom Is"
Posted by Attila at 2:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (18)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • Thank god for SEBI
      • Just something I ran into - Nash
      • I support Iran
      • Dance Dance
      • I support Reservations
      • Necessity for new words
      • Why do we need God?
      • Whatever happenned to a sense of humour?
      • Biz Books run late....
      • Attila was exactly what mankind deserved !

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

My photo
Attila
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger